Unawatuna is one of the main tourist towns in southern Sri Lanka with golden sands and coral reefs and is just 5km away from Galle.
What makes Unawatuna so special?
- A beautiful beach
- Water activities like snorkelling, diving and hiring a SUP
- Authentic Sri Lankan food
- Low-budget accommodation
- A safe and relaxed environment for tourists
Things to do in the area
- Snorkel the coral reefs
- Discover a secret Jungle Beach
- Have an Ayurvedic massage
- Visit a Buddhist temple
- Take a trip to the historic Galle Fort
- Explore the Sinharajaya Rain Forest